Give the gift of peace of mind
Group Life Insurance policies allow employers to provide Life Insurance coverage to their employees.
Group Life Insurance policies are a very affordable option, oftentimes not requiring any out-of-pocket costs to your members or employees (unless they choose more advanced coverage). Some companies wait until an employee has worked for a certain amount of time before allowing them to receive this benefit and all policies will require a beneficiary to be named prior to the policy coming into effect.
Term insurance is the most common type of group coverage employers and groups choose to offer their employees and members. Features of this type of policy include:
- Benefits upon death of the insured person
- Death has to occur within the specified term
- Policies can be purchased as terms that last 5, 10, or 20 years
- Premiums are based on the insured person’s age, health, and life expectancy
- There are no savings benefits with Term Life Insurance (unlike with Whole Life and Universal Life Insurance policies)
Life Insurance policies are an easy way of providing some additional income to an employee’s family in the event of an untimely death. As an independent agency, we will compare multiple companies and plans to find the one that best fits with what you’re looking for. We also help our clients maintain their plans and evaluate options as their business grows.
Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable life insurance agents to learn more about Life Insurance policies and how they can benefit your organization.