Medicare Supplement Insurance
Help with additional costs, including prescription drug coverage
Reliable Insurance Agency has the experience and expertise to help you manage all your health insurance needs. We have been working to help customers like you since 1974.
Original Medicare doesn’t cover all medical costs. There are deductibles, co-payments as well as co-insurance you must pay when you receive health care services. Out-of-pocket expenses for coverage gaps add up quickly. A Medicare Supplement plan helps pay for these out-of-pocket costs and can offer additional value. If you are covered by Original Medicare, you are eligible for a Medicare Supplemental insurance policy.
Not Covered by Medicare
- Routine annual physical exams
- Routine eye exams
- Routine hearing exams
- Outpatient prescription medications
Medicare Supplement plans offer various options, however, in order to be designated a Medicare Supplemental policy, the plan has to follow federal and state laws designed to make the buying process easier for the consumer. This makes it easier for you, the customer, to make fair comparisons and get the best fit for your needs. In addition, our Reliable insurance agents are knowledgeable about different plans and features and can help you find the supplemental insurance that is right for you.
When considering a Medicare Supplement, you should consider:
- How much premium do you want to pay? How much can you afford?
- How much do you want to share in the cost of medical services?
- Do you travel? Will you need a supplemental plan that provides travel coverage?
- Are other plan features important to you?
- Do you want a discount to a fitness program?
- Stop smoking support?
- 24-hour telephone support?
- Do you have specific requests for doctors or hospitals?
Reliable offers both Medicare Supplement and Medicare Part D (for prescription medications) insurance. For help on finding the plan that works best for you, talk with a knowledgeable Reliable Insurance Agent.
For your convenience, please click on the link below and fill out the information needed and one of our insurance professionals will contact you directly.